Sister Sister

My sisters are literally my everything. We've grown through roughness together and raising each other has been our duty. Oh yeah we fight, we cry, we laugh, we steal each others clothes and make up, we get mad but at the end of the day we are SISTERS.
          So today just like any other Sunday we woke up to a flourishing day, cleaning and decluttering around. Am a food person and recently I've been having custard powder for my breakfast (I love it heavy) so ah was making it. To cut it short, I heard an argument then it grew bigger and louder I was forced to leave the kitchen.It was a big fight between my two older sisters and believe me I was stuck for 5 seconds, these are my sisters and I've seen them fight occasionally but today was massive.
  I literally stood there and watched them break each others soul. After a while a snapped out the nightmare and had to stop it. People this was a war and I will be lying if I told you to was easy. They all thought I was taking sides which I swear I wasn't but thank God I used my charms to get things back to normal not really back to normal but a bit calmer
      My d

Comments

Popular Posts