DELUXE

     Alright so I started reading the dictionary sometime back, I know this sounds a bit crazy but it has helped me so much as a reader. I was tired of stamping across words and had to go find Google, pause on my book just to get what the 'big' word meant.
     Now when I went searching for #DELUXE (not like I didn't know what it meant), I wanted to go into it's depth and believe me it changed how I see things entirely. Deluxe is simply explained as special elegance, sumptuousness(can't pronounce this lol), fineness, notably luxurious and so much more.
   From that day, I just knew I was deluxe. I mean I am fine, I am my best version, I just got to add those beautiful glitters onto me like intelligence, peace, knowledge etc and boom am the special elegance. Am not really sure when I learnt that the most beautiful things are built inside of our souls. We got the strength, we got the power, we got the hope, the forgiveness, the will, all inside us and these features make us deluxe.
      Sometimes the clothes dont make a man. The cars ain't who we are, the mansions, jewel and possessions, they're things we just entitled to and can be lost in a snap. It's funny how even think we own people and the power outside us yet the only one thing we own is our selves. Build your own DELUXE empire by investing in real elegance, that special elegance within you, the notably luxurious feeling you get to help others, to forgive, to grow, to love, to be strong, to thrive, to shine, to give,to pray and most importantly to live unapologetically.

Comments

Popular Posts