AM ALIVE!!

The other day I was having a random conversation with someone and we peaked to a part where I had to discuss what INSPIRES me.  At that time it was a tricky question and I didn't know how to go about it. This is how I answered then;
   "Am inspired by NATURE, truly I love to watch the greenery_ plants are art, I just look at them and breath in my power. My cat Taarz is heaven sent, it's literally part of me. The skies, how they change.
  My FAMILY OMG!! Would I even be living if it weren't for them?? God must have definitely chosen the best for me. The way we argue, gather n laugh, hold each other down is super phenomenal.
  Now don't get me started about FOOD this is one thing I look for to every moment. What am eating matters a lot. I looooove food in a way no one can understand
   The  love I got for MUSIC is infinity. I like it hard, difficult to understand( The Nina Simone vibe) Music transports me to wonder worlds, it communicates to me n it demands me to feel it.
   I hate to brag but I like MYSELF. Am inspired by by flaws, I love my strengths, am proud of what I've accomplished, my mistakes my lessons, am imperfectly perfect and that's all good.
    Can we now talk about GOD please. I sometimes make myself super busy and don't stop to be grateful but that man up there is the greatest. I wake up every single morning to breathe, eat, walk, talk laugh, sleep and its by his grace. Am alive because he has allowed it."
    But I think the summed up answer would have been "AM INSPIRED BY LIFE" I was trying to explain all the things that make sense to me, things that make me happy, things that make me alive, things that ignite my soul even when its empty. And that is how I would define to be Alive. Do you ever wonder what your answers to that question would be??

Comments

Popular Posts