DRESS TO SLEEP

Its 10:26pm,am in my bed minding my business and this question rolls up; WHAT IS YOUR MOST COMFORTABLE BED WEAR?? Since am all alone I got to run this discussion solo so here we gooooo;
  1.PYJAMAS_ Honestly I can't, I repeat I cannot spend the entire night with my full pyjamas on. Somehow somewhere I will lose the trousers or the blouse, it doesn't matter whether its buttons down. Maybe it gets hot in between hours and my sixth sense rips them off.
   2.T.SHIRTS_ For my night hours I love them soft and really big. I can't say much about them but only for the fact that when I get up, the bigger part is coiled above my stomach. Am always wondering whether its me with the problem or them??!!
  3.NIGHT DRESSES_ These ones are good only for a show. Most of the time I want to feel their silkness through the night but half way they get so tight around my tummy and also their spaghetti straps do me no good.
  4.BED SHORTS_ Now these are the big thing, I own most of them cotton and silk and I get my beauty sleeps in these. Am not worried bout them moving and their loose so I can breath all I want .
  5.B.D SUIT_ Save the best for last and this right here is my beeesttt. Call me cliché but when covered in sheets alone, comfort is Paramount. I use this as therapy because it gives me longer hours of rest and relaxation, I will wake up sooo brand new to face the world yet another day.

Comments

Popular Posts